Symptoms and screening for major cancers
Symptoms and cancer screening: the earlier you screen for cancer, the better your chances of recovery.
Most cancers start with a low noise, which means they don't cause specific symptoms, and then in the early stages some signs have appeared. Detecting them can allow you to consult and improve your chances of recovery as soon as possible. Of course, the ideal method is to use markers to screen for cancer. These markers can be seen before the first symptoms appear, so that treatment can be formulated when the tumor appears.
What are the symptoms of breast cancer?
- The palpation of a hard ball in a breast, of irregular contours, not mobile but adherent to the tissues.
- A discharge from the nipple or a change in the pigmentation or texture of the skin of the breast or areola, are also warning signs.
What are the symptoms of prostate cancer?
- Frequent urination, difficulty retaining urine or starting to urinate, weak or intermittent urine flow, pain or burning during urination.
- The presence of blood in the urine.
- Painful ejaculation.
- Dull pain in the lower back, hips or upper thighs.
What are the symptoms of colon cancer?
- The presence of blood, red or black, in the stool.
- Unusual constipation or diarrhea.
- Recent abdominal pain.
- Unexplained weight loss.
What are the symptoms of lung cancer?
- A rebellious cough, sputum containing a little blood.
- A change in the voice.
- Shortness of breath.
- Repeated bronchial infections.
What are the symptoms of melanoma (the most dangerous skin cancer)?
- Any spot or mole that changes shape or color.
- An asymmetrical mole, with irregular edges, of non-homogeneous color, with a diameter greater than 5 mm and which evolves.
See a doctor immediately after recognizing these symptoms. He can assure you or suggest other inspections. Again, it is important to act early!
Heeft u vragen?
We ontvangen graag jullie vragen en opmerkingen, We are always pleased to receive feedbacks and questions, u kan dit doen via ons contact formulier